We are a company of believers, saved by God’s grace and committed to New Testament Church principles. As such, our purpose for gathering together is to “continue stedfastly in the apostles” doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.” (Acts 2:42)
Our Statement of Faith
- The verbal inspiration and the all and sole sufficiency of the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as originally given.
- The Trinity in unity of the God-Head.
- The essential deity and perfect humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The personality of the Holy Spirit.
- The depraved and fallen state of man.
- The substitutionary sacrifice of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The justification of the sinner through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The personality of the devil.
- The natural immortality of the soul.
- The premillennial and pretribulational return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of the body. The eternal security of the believer.
- The conscious, eternal punishment of those who die impenitent.
- The binding character of the ordinances of the Lord’s Supper and the immersion of believers as the only Christian baptism.
- The responsibility of all saved souls to live soberly, righteously and godly in this present age.